Date: Aug 17 2019, 4 a.m. - Aug 18 2019, 10 p.m.
Join us as we travel to Berlin, one of the most iconic cities in Germany. Includes transportation, one-night lodging with breakfast, entrance, and tour of the GDR Museum, entrance to the Berlin television tower at Alexanderplatz, a 3-hour guided tour of Berlin to include Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Wall, with a currywurst meal following the tour. Trip departs Katterbach at 4 a.m. Saturday, and returns approximately 10 p.m. Sunday. Must have 30 participants paid in full no later than July 10th.
- $219 Adult
- Inquire about child pricing
- 25% non-refundable deposit is required when signing up for a trip
- Contact or Stop by: Outdoor Recreation, Bldg. 5807 Katterbach, DSN 467-3225/COM 09802-83-3225
or MWR Central at Urlas Exchange Mall, DSN 467-1780/COM 09802-83-1780
- Special ODR Cancellation Policy applies to this trip
- Must sign up and pay in full by July 10th!
- Tel: +49 (0)9802-83-3225
- Military DSN Tel: (314)467-3225