- One patron at a time may enter the lobby. Families are asked to follow this policy.
- Patrons must wear a face covering and wash hands in the building next door before entering the library lobby.
- Patrons must observe social distancing.
- Patrons must present a valid ID card to library staff.
- Library staff will retrieve the pre-checked out and pre-bagged items for patrons.
- Patrons are asked to leave the library lobby immediately after picking up their items.
- If patrons have items to return, we ask you use one of the drop boxes located at the library and on Katterbach. Please do not give items to return to library staff when picking up new items.
- Returned items will be held for 72 hours before being sanitized and checked back in as a precautionary measure.
- Patrons needing additional services (virtual account assistance, clearing, account updates, etc.) are asked to email us at email@example.com.
- Requests will be processed Tuesday through Saturday. Pickup appointments will be scheduled for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Curbside Pickup from Ansbach Library
Ansbach Library is accepting email requests for pickup service (only) starting Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
Here is how it works:
1. Search the online catalog to find items currently available. Be sure to specify Ansbach Library in your search.
2. Complete the request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have issues filling out the form, please use this link to send an email to library staff. Please be sure to provide the following information:
· Your First and Last name
· Title of item (A book I want to read by Sum One)
· Call number (999.99 One 2020)
· Item type (book/DVD/Blu-Ray/Music CD/PS4/Xbox1/Nintendo Switch/Other)
3. You will receive an email when your items are available for pickup, and a pickup appointment will be arranged.
4. Arrive at the library at your pickup day and time to receive your items.
When picking up your items, please note the following: