- Tel: +49 (0)9802-83-2771
- Military DSN Tel: (314)467-2771
The Katterbach Fitness Center is back as of 1 July!
Here are the new Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 0730-1800hrs
*Closed for deep cleaning daily from 1330-1500
Weekends & U.S. Holidays, Closed
We appreciate your understanding as we reopen the Fitness Center in phases to ensure the safety of our customers as well as our staff.
Please be aware of the safety and mitigation measures below. Our hope and expectation is that many of these measures will be lifted over time until we can resume our full service operation.
- The Fitness Center is open to all U.S. ID Cardholders, 18 years and older. Youth under the age of 18 are not permitted.
- Locker Rooms, Showers and Saunas are closed until further notice.
- Patrons must sign in upon entering the facility to include full name, unit, local phone number and time in/out.
- There are maximum capacity numbers for each room in the facility.
- Entrance into the Fitness Center is first come, first served until max capacity for the facility is reached.
- Patrons are limited to a workout of 60 minutes or less.
- Patrons are highly encouraged to adjust workout schedules to avoid peak usage times.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times in the facility, to include during workouts.
- Water fountains are not available, except for the bottle filling station. Patrons are asked to bring their own water.
- Patrons must sanitize equipment before and after use.
- Group Exercise Classes can be offered outdoors based on weather and instructor availability.
- Personal Training and Massage Services are not available.
- It's recommended that patrons in the high risk category do not use the Fitness Center.
For more information, please contact the Katterbach Fitness Center at DSN 467.2771 or CIV 09802.83.2771. You may also visit our Facebook page: Katterbach Fitness Center
No registration required. However, patrons must be U.S. ID Cardholders 18 years and older to enter facility.