Virtual Soccer Juggling Challenges: Shoe Lace Soccer Juggling
What: Shoe Lace Soccer Juggling Challenge
When: Monday, 1 June – Friday 12 June 2020 by 5pm
Where: Suitable Outdoor Playground – Grass recommended
Who: U.S. ID Cardholders from USAG Ansbach
Description: The Virtual Shoe Lace Soccer Juggling Challenge – How long can you juggle the ball without dropping it? The Katterbach Fitness Center is hosting a virtual Shoe Lace Soccer Juggling challenge that you can participate on your own!
- Must be part of the USAG Ansbach Community
- Open to all ages! Youth videos should be posted by a parent or guardian.
- Your performance must be video recorded and posted on the Katterbach Fitness Center Facebook page
- You must maintain proper form for the duration of the juggling skill:
1. Participant may start the juggling challenge with the ball from the hands
2. Participant may pick-up the ball off the ground by use of either feet or both
3. There is a demonstration on the Katterbach Fitness Center Facebook page
4. Use appropriate attire for the juggling skill. Tennis shoes or soccer cleats
Awards: There will be a drawing for all participants completing the most juggles without dropping the ball on the ground/grass.
Results must be uploaded in the comment section of the Katterbach Fitness Center Facebook Event by 5pm on Friday, 12 June to enter the contest. The prize for Shoe Lace Juggling challenge will be a size 5 soccer ball! The winner will pick-up the prize at the Katterbach Fitness Center on Monday-Wednesday or Friday from 0900-1200 from 15-19 June. Have fun and good luck!
For more information, please click on the Facebook link to the Katterbach Fitness Center Page: https://www.facebook.com/KatterbachFitnessCenter/
No Cost to participate!