Date: Dec 7 2017, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The USAG Ansbach Family and MWR under the auspices Sports & Fitness Branch will organize the 2017-2018 Unit Level Basketball leagus games from 7 NOV until 20 FEB.
Games will be played at the Katterbach Fitness Center (BLDG. 9033) on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1800-2000.
The top two (2) teams will represent USAG Ansbach at the 2018 IMCOM-E Region Unit Level Championship.
The basketball league is FREE to all aspiring unit teams within the community of USAG Ansbach.
Participants must 18 years old and out out high school with a U.S. ID card.
There will be a "Preseason tournament on 28 OCT at the Katterbach Fitness Center startting at 1000-1700. A minmum of teams is required to have the tournament.
To participate in the league, units must submit a letter of intent. Letters of intent are available at the Katterbach Fitness Center.
Additional requirements include:
* AAA-162 (Signed by the 1SG/Unit Commander)
* Team roster
* Units may register up to 2 teams
* Team captains must attend the coach's meeting planned for 2 NOV @ Katterbach Fitness Center startting at 1730.
- Tel: +49 (0) 9802 83 2771
- Military DSN Tel: (314) 467-2771