- Service members
- Department of Defense expeditionary Civilians
- Their Families and survivors
- Child and youth behavioral counselors are available to support children and youth up to age 18
- They also offer guidance to families, staff and support personnel
- Managing stress and changes at home due to COVID-19
- Adjusting to deployment and reintegration
- Preparing to move or adjusting after a move
- Strengthening relationships
- Managing problems at work
- Grieving the death of a loved one or colleague
The Military and Family Life Counseling Program is here for you. We are offering telephone and video non-medical counseling in addition to face to face non-medical counseling. Consultants provide short term, situational , problem solving counseling. Services are confidential and private, with no records kept. We want to keep you moving forward!
Who is eligible?
What can you expect?
Your military and Family life counselor can help with:
Garrison / Community MFLC (AD Soldiers and Adult Dependents): 0160 625 6487
Garrison / Community MFLC (AD Soldiers and Adult Dependents): 0151 5339 0375
Personal Financial MFLC (AD Soldiers and Adult Dependents): 0152 2982 3307
Embedded MFLC (5-4 ADAR Soldiers and Adult Dependents): 0152 2986 6987
Embedded MFLC (12th CAB Soldiers and Adult Dependents): 0152 5648 3256
Illesheim / Storck Barracks MFLC (AD Soldiers and Adult Dependents): 0160 625 9834
Child / Youth MFLC (Child Dependents 5-17 Years Old): 0152 5662 5980
Child / Youth MFLC (Child Dependents 5-17 Years Old) 0152 2985 7388
Child / Youth MFLC (Child dependents < 5 Years Old): 0170 609 3184
These services are offered at no cost to you.