- Service members
- Department of Defense expeditionary civilians
- Their families and survivors
- Child and youth behavioral counselors are available to support children and youth up to age 18
- They also offer guidedance to families, staff and support personnel
- Managing stress and changes at home due to COVID-19
- Adjusting to deployment and reintegration
- Preparing to move or adjusting after a move
- Strengthening relationships
- Managing problems at work
- Grieving the death of a loved one or colleague
The Military and Family Life Counseling Program is here for you during the Coronavirus 2019 Pandemic. We will now be offering telephone and video non-medical counseling in addition to face to face non-medical counseling. Consultants provide short term, situational , problem solving counseling. Services are confidential, and private with no records kept. We want to keep you moving forward!
Who is eligible?
What can you expect?
Your military and Family life counselor can help with:
|Katterbach Adult Counselor||0160-6256-487 or 0151-5339-0375|
|Storck Adult Counselor||0160-6259-834|
|12th CAB Adult Embedded Counselor||0175-4866-208|
|Personal Financial Counselor||0160-5878-982|
|CYS Child Counselor||541-403-0163|
These services are offered at no cost to you.
Schedule a appointment today:
Point of contact- Phyllis Howard-CYB/MFLAC- email@example.com
Phone number- (011) 325-338-1272 Whatsapp/Zoom available