- Service members
- Department of Defense expeditionary civilians
- Their families and survivors
- Child and youth behavioral counselors are available to support children and youth up to age 18
- They also offer guidence to families, staff and support personnel
- Managing stress and changes at home due to COVID-19
- Adjusting to deployment and reitegration
- Preparing to move or adjusting after a move
- Strengthening relationships
- Managing problems at work
- Grieving the death of a loved one or colleague
The Military and Family Life Counseling Program is here for you during the Coronavirus 2019 Pandemic. We will now be offering telephone and video non-medical counseling in addition to face to face non-medical counseling. We want to keep you moving forward!
Who is eligible?
What can you expect?
Your military and Family life counsler can help with:
These services are offered at no cost to you.
Schedule a appointment today:
Point of contact- Phyllis Howard-CYB/MFLAC- email@example.com
Phone number- (011) 325-338-1272 Whatsapp/Zoom available