Reservations are taken during current operational hours. For reservations and information, contact the hotel directly.
Ansbach Army Lodging offers a variety of accommodations for our Service Members;
Family Apartment: $135.00
Extended Stay Standard: $115.00
Standard Room: $110.00
* Pet Friendly Room: $50.00 additional non-refundable one time fee plus an additional $3.00 per night per pet.
Reservations guaranteed with a credit card are held until 11:00 AM the following day.
Non-guaranteed reservations are held until 1800 on the day of arrival.
Guaranteed reservations must be canceled by 1600 (Local Time) the day of arrival if you will not be staying with us.
Guest not cancelling a guaranteed reservation will be charged a no-show fee equal to one night's room charge.
Guests are asked to follow COVID-19 preventative measures:
- Please wear a mask while inside the facility within common areas.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon facility entry.
- Please be respectful of physical distancing of at least 6 feet between you and those not in your household.
- Room Amenities
- 2 flat screen LCD televisions in suites
- Reclining chair or pull out couch
- Suites have a table with 4 chairs
- Desks with power and internet connection
- Full size ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Private restroom with tub/shower
- All suites have a full private kitchen include a dishwasher, microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, sink, dinnerware, cookware and utensils.
- High speed internet connection WLAN and WIFI
- Queen-sized pillow top bed
- Common Area Guest Services
- Wireless internet throughout the facility for guest use
- Guest laundry room
- DSN phone line access
- Fitness room with standard exercise equipment (Currently closed due to COVID-19)
- Sunrise continental breakfast 6:30-9:30 a.m. Monday - Friday and 7:00-9:30 a.m. Saturday, Sunday and U.S. Holidays.
- Coffee, hot chocolate, and tea available 24 hours a day to hotel guests
- Public restroom
- Luggage storage
- Vending machines
Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m. Please return the keycard to the reception desk.
- Room Payments
A credit card must be on file to guarantee reservation past 6 p.m. on date of arrival and is required at check in. All guest accounts must be settled upon checkout. Long term TDY and PCS guests pay every 10 days. Service member Families on Army Transient Lodging allowance must submit appropriate paperwork prior to check out or will be charged for their stay.
- Additional Information
Electricity is 220 volts only.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. May U.S. Army Retirees and/or U.S. Residents traveling in Germany stay at a lodge?
Non-Defense Force Europe individuals can stay if they utilize Army Lodging that they must have the appropriate German customs documentation which is only available after being in country 30 days. Regulatory reference is AE600-700. U.S. residents traveling in Germany are allowed to stay under leisure travel as long as they have a valid I.D. or a local sponsor.
2. Is complimentary breakfast offered?
Sunrise Start breakfast is provided and is an expanded continental breakfast.
3. Where is the closest airport?
Nurnberg, 45 minutes by car.
4. Is there an airport shuttle service available?
5. Where can I see photos of the hotel?
6. Where can I find directions to the hotel?
7. What amenities are available/included?
Guest Laundry (Detergent not included)
In room Safe
Pet Friendly (Fees Apply)
Smoke Free Facilities
Temporary Baggage Storage
8. Is there an online reservation option?
Not at this time. Please contact the hotel directly for reservation requests.
Army Lodging Hospitality Programs is passionate about providing quality hotel accommodations to America’s Soldiers, Families, Retirees, and civilians. Army Lodging is your choice for official and leisure travel. Our guests include Department of Defense travelers on official business, as well as military members and their Families traveling on Permanent Change of Station orders. Retirees and Military Families can also make reservations when the facilities are not required for official travelers. Army Lodging is available throughout the United States, Europe, Korea, and Japan at 46 on-post locations.
Military personnel on orders must receive a Certificate or Statement of Non-availability from Army Lodging prior to staying in an off-post hotel in order to be reimbursed for lodging expenses.