- Official events may be considered for facility reservations. (Classes, trainings, etc.). All reservations and plans must take in to consideration the limited occupancy loads of the facility to ensure physical distancing. Large ballroom max capacity is 24 persons, small ballroom max capacity is 9 persons. Max facility capacity to include common areas is 55 persons.
- Unofficial events are not authorized at this time. (Birthday parties, weddings, baby showers etc.)
- Reservation requests are required at a minimum 4 weeks in advance.
- The point of contact submitting the reservation request must be present and on-site at the time of the event and is responsible for meeting COVID-19 preventative measures.
- Reservations and patrons are asked to follow COVID-19 preventative measures:
- Please wear a mask while inside the facility.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon facility entry.
- Please sign in on the facility patron sheet for tracking purposes.
- Please be respectful of physical distancing of at least 6 feet between you and those not in your household.
- Going online with free High Speed WiFi
- Enjoying a fresh cup of brewed coffee
- Enjoying a refreshing German beer on our patio beer garden.
- Enjoying a variety of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs hosted here throughout the year
- Meeting with the Private Organization Coordinator to establish a Private Organization (PO)
At this time, the Von Steuben is open at a limited capacity:
The Von Steuben Community Center is a great place for: