Katterbach Fitness Center
- Cardio machines
- Family friendly room
- Personal trainers
- Massage therapy
- Intramural sports
- Army sports
- Group exercise
- Free weight area
- AFN satellite channels
All Fitness Classes are $5.00
Ticket Booklets of 10 Fitness Passes for $40.00 are available
Single Session Package
Package Price 1 Session consultation
4 Session package $145 8 Session package $280 12 Session package $360
Buddy System Packages (Limited to 2 people)
Package Price 1 Session of consultation $24 per person 4 Session package $120 per person 8 Session package $200 per person 12 Session package $280 per person
Service Price Initial assessment $28 Session $40
Service Price 30 minute massage $35 60 minute massage $60
Katterbach and Storck (Bunch) Fitness Centers are open to all Soldiers, Family members, Retirees, and civilians. Children 12 years old and under may not use mechanical cardiovascular equipment, or strength, sauna, or steam rooms or jacuzzi areas at any time. Children and youth (15 years old and under must be actively participating in the same activity and under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian. Children of kindergarten age and older will use gender-appropriate showers, locker rooms, and bathrooms. (AR 215-1)
- 2019-2020 League Sports - Scores and Standings
2019-2020 Unit Level Results:
- 2018-2019 League Sports - Scores and Standings
2018-2019 Unit Level Results:
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are acceptable forms of ID for access to the fitness centers?
CAC cards are the only acceptable form of ID.
2. Who is eligible to use the fitness centers?
Active Duty, Dependents, Retirees, Local Nationals, DoD Civilians
3. What is the youth age policy for the physical fitness centers?
Children 15 years and younger are not allowed in the Weight Rooms or Cardio Rooms. Children must have direct interaction with an adult/guardian at all times.
4. Are strollers or baby carriages allowed in the fitness area?
Yes, in designated areas only.
5. Do the physical fitness centers have a dress code?
6. Are there personal trainers available by request?
7. Can I request specific music to be played?
8. What is the age requirement for the Parent Tot areas?
Children must be 10 years or younger.
9. Can visitors use the fitness centers?
Yes, as long as their sponsor stays with them.
10. How much are the fitness center classes?
11. Are there spa & wellness services available? i.e. massages, esthetician, dietitians, etc.
Massage Therapy is available. Inquire at the Customer Service Desk for more information and to set up an appointment.
12. What are the prices of spa & wellness services? i.e. massages, esthetician, dietitians, etc.
Massage therapy prices vary depending on type and length, inquire at the Customer Service desk for more information and to set up an appointment.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Training Holidays||7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
Storck Bunch Fitness Center