2021 Ansbach 10K Cross Country Race
Come and Reconnect with Nature by adventuring one of the Ansbach running trails.
The USAG Ansbach Family and MWR through the sports branch office will organize the 2021 Unit 10K Cross Country Race on Saturday, September 25th, 2021 starting at 0900 a.m.
The unit/team captain’s meeting will be held on site at 0900.
The 10K Unit Race will start and end outside the Katterbach back gate entrance by the Ansbach Middle/High School.
This race is part of the USAG Ansbach Family and MWR core sports programs.
Trophies will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd placed teams, and overall fastest male and female runners
The USAG Ansbach Unit 10K Cross Country Race is FREE to all aspiring patrons assigned to USAG Ansbach.
To participate in the 10K race, units must submit a letter of intent (LOI).
- LOI will be available at the Katterbach Fitness Center
- A copy of the map will be provided upon returning the letter of intent
- Must be returned no later than Close of Business on Friday, September 10th.
- Each participating unit MUST have 4-5 runners
- A unit may register up to two (2) teams
- Civilians may participate as a "Recreation team" with Civilians ONLY. Or be part of the units their sponsors are assigned to.
Participants MUST be U.S. ID Cardholders 18 years and above and out of high school.