CYS Recruitment Fair
Time to brush off your resume! The CYS EUROPE Recruitment Fair takes place Sept. 13 as part of the Ansbach Community Job Fair in the Von Steuben Community Center.
Great pay & benefits, a job that really makes a difference – and you may be eligible for a $200 recruitment and $800 retention bonus!
Time to brush off your resume! The CYS EUROPE Recruitment Fair takes place Sept. 13 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. as part of the Ansbach Community Job Fair in the Von Steuben Community Center.
Great pay & benefits, and a job that really makes a difference! And you may be eligible for a $200 recruitment and $800 retention bonus!
Bring your passport and social security card in addition to resume and transcripts. On-the spot interviews may be conducted.
CYS employment comes with**:
• Retirement and 401K
• Flexible Work Hours
• Medical, Dental, Life Insurance Benefits**
• Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
• Career Progression & Paid Training
• Tuition Reimbursement Possibilities
• Priority Childcare Placement
• Tax-free Shopping Privileges at AAFES
• Worldwide Job Mobility
• CYS Scholarship Program**
Qualifications and Conditions:
• Must be at least 17 years old, a dependent of a Service member or Department of Defense Civilian Employee and in pursuit of a high school diploma, or must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma/GED
• Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
• Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
• Health assessment and immunizations
• Physical ability to lift 40lbs
• Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis
APPLY IN PERSON:
Here’s how it works on site on Sept. 13:
Applicants who are applying in-person must do so at: Von Steuben Community Center, Bldg. 5845 Bismarck Kaserne on Sept. 13, 2022.
Please see announcement for a list of documents to bring with you on the day.
Applicants will register in-person at the Von Steuben Community Center, where applications for the in-person event will be accepted from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
If your application is successful, you must be available for an in-person interview that will be conducted between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. that same day. If your application is not being considered by HR, you will receive notice prior to interview time.
NOTE: Applicants who arrive after 2 p.m. will not be considered for hire during the fair. Interested applicants that miss the deadline can apply via USA Jobs separately to the CYS Europe Recruitment Fair.
VIRTUAL APPLICATION PROCESS:
Click on the link below to apply for the Ansbach CYS Europe Recruitment Fair and submit the documents below (in PDF format) until 11 a.m. on Sept. 13, 2022.
• Current resume with current email address, physical address & phone number
• High School diploma/college transcript(s)
• Completed CYS Interest Questionnaire
Emails and documents received by 11 a.m. will be reviewed by NAF HR for eligibility and qualification. Emails and documents received after 11 a.m. will not be considered for hire during the fair… but interested applicants that miss the deadline can apply via USA Jobs separately to the Europe Recruitment Fair.
Wait to receive an email notifying if you were referred for an interview. Remember to include your email address on your resume!
Those who are not referred will receive a notice via e-mail as well.
Be available for a phone or in-person interview! If your email says you were referred, you will receive a phone call the same day, starting from 2 p.m.
*Tentative Job Offers and Pre-employment processes will begin the following morning on 14 September. Conditions apply.