Date: Sep 28 2019, 9 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Come and Reconnect with Nature by adventuring one of the Ansbach running trails.
The sports branch office of USAG Ansbach Family and MWR is organizing the 2019 Unit 10K Cross Country Race on Saturday, September 28th, 2019 starting at 9 a.m.
The 10K Unit Race will start and end outside the Katterbach back gate entrance by the Ansbach Middle/High School.
This race is part of the IMCOM-E Region sports and fitness programs, and participating units will obtain both Garrison and USAREUR Commander's Cup points.
In addition to Commander's Cup points, trophies will be awarded to the 1st, and 2nd placed teams, as well as overall fastest male and female.
To participate in the 10K race, units must submit a letter of intent (LOI).
- LOI will be available at the Katterbach Fitness Center
- Must be returned no later than Close of Business on Monday, September 23rd.
- Each participating unit MUST have 4-5 runners
- A unit may register up to two (2) teams
- Civilians may participate as a "Recreation team" with Civilians ONLY.
Participants MUST be U.S. ID Cardholders, 18 years and above, and out of high school.
- Tel: +49 (0)9802-83-2771
- Military DSN Tel: (314)467-2771