Date: Feb 14 2020, 6 a.m. - Feb 17 2020, 8 p.m.
Garmisch is one of Germany’s prettiest town’s and offers some of Germany’s best snow. Ski the Garmisch-Classic or venture up to Germany’s highest peak, the Zugspitze. Trip will include three overnights and three days of skiing. Ski/snowboard lessons will be available upon advanced request by certified PSIA an AASI instructors. Meals and ski pass not included. Departures available from Storck Barracks, Shipton and Katterbach.
- $259 adults (book before Feb 7)
- $279 (book after Feb 7)
- $240 (E1 – E4)
- 25% non-refundable deposit is required when signing up for a trip
- Contact or Stop by: Outdoor Recreation, Bldg. 5807 Katterbach, DSN 467-3225/COM 09802.83.3225
or MWR Central at Urlas Exchange Mall, DSN 467-1780/COM 09802.83.1780
- Special ODR Cancellation Policy applies to this trip
- Tel: +49 (0)9802-83-3225
- Military DSN Tel: (314)467-3225