Date: Oct 11 2019, 4 a.m. - Oct 14 2019, 10 p.m.
Rome is one of the most famous cities in the world. You will have the opportunity to explore the wonderful Italian streets as you go from sites such as the Colosseum, the Forum, and the Vatican. Includes transportation, three nights lodging with breakfast, 6-hour tour of Rome, and entrance to Colosseum. Trip departs Katterbach at 4 a.m. Friday, and returns approximately 10 p.m. Monday. Must have 30 participants paid in full no later than August 25th. ***PASSPORTS REQUIRED***
- $499 Adults
- Inquire about child pricing
- 25% non-refundable deposit is required when signing up for a trip
- Contact or Stop by: Outdoor Recreation, Bldg. 5807 Katterbach, DSN 467-3225/COM 09802-83-3225
or MWR Central at Urlas Exchange Mall, DSN 467-1780/COM 09802-83-1780
- Special ODR Cancellation Policy applies to this trip
- Must sign up and pay in full by August 25th!
- Tel: +49 (0)9802-83-3225
- Military DSN Tel: (314)467-3225